At this time the quizzes for CE Anywhere lectures are in the process of being upgraded to allow three attempts.
We expect that the work to accomplish this for all lectures will be completed soon.
Until all lectures have been upgraded, please read the course descriptions to determine if three attempts are allowed for a given lecture.
Now you can print your certificate as soon as you successfully complete a lecture.
Simply click the "PRINT CERTIFICATE " Button and you will have documentation of completion.
Welcome to CE Anywhere
(earn up to 40 Class A CE Credits on-line)
Following recertification under the current CE program in 2016, you will come under the new CPC Program and will need to document a minimum of 60 Class A CE Credits over a four year period. Class A credits are earned by participating in an activity that includes an associated end of event evaluation tool.
CE Anywhere is designed to help you meet this need. The new edition of CE Anywhere is here and ready to offer you the opportunity to earn Class A recertification credits wherever you may be.
CE Anywhere can go with you on your iPhone, iPod or iPad and Android devices. Now you can earn Class A CE Credit anywhere, anytime.
With CE Anywhere, you not only instantly view your selected lectures in streaming video on any browser or iPod type device, but you can also download and save the lectures on your hard drive in the format that suits you best (Mac/PC or MP4 for transfer to iPod type devices). Everything you need is just a click away.
To register for CE Anywhere, just click on "Register Now" above and follow the instructions.
This program has been prior approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for 40 Class A CE Credits,
Code Number: 1032366, Expiration Date 12/31/18
NOTE: IPGE does not support or provide continuing education for Anesthesiologist Assistants
Registration fees vary with the number of credits purchased. To determine the cost of the package you prefer, click on "Register Now" above, create an account and access the Store. Creating an account incurs no obligation to purchase.
Please note: You may now purchase a specific CE Anywhere lecture and have until December 31, 2018
to complete it and apply for credit.
Credits are submitted to AANA the business day they are received!
Due to the nature of the program, CE Anywhere registration fees are non-refundable.
1. Click on "Register Now" above and complete the information.
2. After creating an account, login and click on "STORE" to select and purchase the credits package that best meets your needs.
3. Next click on "CATALOG" to select the lecture(s) you choose to view.
4. Each time you complete a lecture and evaluation, you can print your certificate and your remaining credits will be updated. You can add more credits at any time.
5. Complete the on-line quiz associated with each lecture. AANA requires a minimum score of 80% to qualify for credit. You will receive immediate feedback. NOTE: Some lectures offer you the opportunity to retake the quizzes if you do not pass. These lectures are idenitifed in the lecture description. To retake a quiz, click on review. You will then have the opportunity to take another quiz. If a lecture does not offer the opportunity to take another quiz, a score of 80% must be achieved on the first attempt in order to pass and receive credit.
6. IPGE will record your credits with the AANA on the business day we receive them.
7. That's all there is to it.