At this time the quizzes for CE Anywhere lectures are in the process of being upgraded to allow three attempts.
We expect that the work to accomplish this for all lectures will be completed early in 2015.
Until all lectures have been upgraded, please read the course descriptions to learn whether three attempts are allowed for a given lecture.
Welcome to CE Anywhere
(earn up to 40 CE Credits on-line)
After recertfying under the old program in 2016, you will come under the new CPC Program and will need to document 15 CE Credits each year in an activity that has an end of event evaluation.
CE Anywhere is designed to help you meet this need. The new edition of CE Anywhere is here and ready to offer you the opportunity to earn all of your recertification credits wherever you may be.
CE Anywhere can go with you on your iPhone, iPod or iPad and Android devices. Now you can earn CE Credit anywhere, anytime.
With CE Anywhere, you not only instantly view your selected lectures in streaming video on any browser or iPod type device, but you can also download and save the lectures on your hard drive in the format that suits you best (Mac/PC or MP4 for transfer to iPod type devices). Everything you need is just a click away.
To register for CE Anywhere, just click on "Register Now" above and follow the instructions.
This program has been prior approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for 40 CE Credits,
Code Number: 1030745, Expiration Date 12/31/15
Registration fees as low as $21.25/credit.
Available in 5, 10, 15, 20 and 40 credit units.
Please note: You may only purchase a specific CE Anywhere lecture once in any given calendar year.
Lectures may be re-purchased in subsequent calendar years.
CE Anywhere registration fees are non-refundable.
1. Click on "Register Now" above and complete the information.
2. After creating an account, login and click on "STORE" to select and purchase the credits package that best meets your needs.
3. Next click on "CATALOG" to select the lecture(s) you choose to view.
4. Each time you complete a lecture, your remaining credits will be updated. You can add more credits at any time.
5. Complete the on-line quiz associated with each lecture. AANA requires a minimum score of 80% to qualify for credit. You will receive immediate feedback. NOTE: Some lectures offer you the opportunity to retake the quizzes if you fail. These lectures are idenitifed in the lecture description. To retake a quiz, click review if you failed. You will then have the opportunity to take another quiz. If a lecture does not offer the opportunity to take another quiz, a score of 80% must be achieved on the first attempt in order to pass and receive credit.
6. IPGE will record your credits with the AANA monthly in keeping with AANA Guidelines.
7. That's all there is to it.